Friday, June 20, 2008

It's Almost Time!


It's almost time to kick-off my sabbatical. I've been working frantically this last week to get everything in place. As usually, I'm sure I forgot about something. It officially starts on Monday. However, I will be spending the first couple of days around Visalia before taking off toward the latter part of the week to visit 3 Southern California churches. I will keep you updated as I visit each one. In addition to shoring up last minute details for our Thailand trip, I'll dive into my stack of books that I hope to read through. My list includes "Jim and Casper Go To Church"by Jim Henderson and Matt Casper, "Everything Must Change" by Brian McLaren, "The Leadership Secrets of Billy Graham" by Harold Myra and Marshall Shelley, "The Multi-Site Revolution" by Geoff Surratt and Greg Ligon, and "Morph" by Ron Marioia.

No comments: