Sunday, July 20, 2008

Church Under the Big-Top!

In one of my earlier blogs, I mentioned that TLC had put up a tent in order to accommodate their growth. I took a short video that you can watch giving you an idea of what their services are like. They are located along a busy street so they get a lot of people passing by and stopping to see where all the noise is coming from. As we were singing a song in Thai (that I also knew in English) I couldn't help but smile as God gave me a small but powerful glimpse of heaven- "After this I saw a vast crowd, too great to count, from every nation and tribe and people and language, standing in front of the throne and before the lamb." Rev. 7:9

1 comment:

Allen Regehr said...

Kelly,

This tent concept may hold some potential for additional staff offices at Neighborhood. Also, the monkey attack reminds me of a couple of times when an exclusive pastor brings a new idea to the elders. Praying for you all often. Your blog and efforts with it are much appreciated! Regehr