Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Payton's Blog


Wuz up, dudes I'm Payton. A few days a go my family went to San Diego. When we got to San Diego we checked into our hotel and then settled in. The next morning Ashlyn, Bradyn, Dad, and I explored our hotel while my mom was getting ready for the day. After awhile we went to Sea World. At Sea World we went to the dolphin, sea lion, and shamu shows. At the shamu show we sat in the soak zone but we barely got wet. We also got a little wet on the sea lion show. At Sea World we saw the Quinzon's.(who go to our church). The next day our family went to the hotel water park and pool. Then the beach. Once we were done we went back to our hotel while dad got ready to go to a church. But that night my whole family went to church. After church headed home.
Payton

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Payton: Good to hear from you, hope you have a good time in Thailand. Did see a picture of you eating grubs. So they are better than grasshoppers.

Keep blogging, we want to hear how you are doing.

Love, Grandpa & Grandma Thomas

Kelly Thomas said...

Hi Grandpa- This is Payton. I wanted to say I'm having a good time in Thailand and I saw the picture of me eating grubs. Thank you for writing on the blog. Love Payton.