Saturday, July 19, 2008

Payton and the Crocodile Egg

Hey this is Payton again and this time I'm still holding an animal but I'm also helping it get out of its egg. When I first heard I was going to help a crocodile get out of its egg I was a little nervous. When they gave me the egg I started peeling and then I saw the eye. I thought I was going to hurt it. It was so cute with its little head poking out. After I peeled it for a little while, it started to try and climb out. So then a zoo keeper had to help me so the baby crocodile wouldn't fall out. After it was out I got to cut a part that was connected to the egg. When I was done my hands were all bloody and had pieces of the egg on my hands. He then gave it a bath and I got to hold it. After I was done holding it I let my brother, sister and my friends hold it.

No comments: