Saturday, July 19, 2008

Payton and the Orangutans

Hey this is Payton! So, you can see me sitting with Orangutans. When I first saw the Orangutans I said to my mom, "Can I take a picture with the Orangutans!" She replied, "We have to do a couple more things first." So while we were doing the other things first, I still thought about the Orangutans. When it was time, I sat down on the bench and then the Orangutans came and sat by me. One was holding my hand and the other was putting his arm around me. Their hairs on them were not as soft as I expected. Orangutans are my favorite animal. I got my wish touching an Orangutan. I love Orangutans! (This picture was taken at the Tiger Zoo)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Grampa and I are so excited for you guys and also jealous. We love zoos but have never ever been able to actually touch the animals in a zoo. We think you are having an awesome time and we are very happy you got to have all those fun experiences. Love, Grandma Galle